Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Letter to him in the Great Beyond

Dear you,

Hello there, whoever you are, wherever you are.
How have you been?
You might have been dying to know who this selfless little being speaking now.
But don't torture yourself with curiosity
As time will slowly reveal myself.
So you just have to wait for it to come

Before you move on,
I feel you should know some facts about me
Please know that I am a person with commitment

Please know that I am a busy person
Please know that I am a bookworm
Please know that I am a soccer fan
Please know that I am a terrible cook
Please know that I am a major proscrastinator
Please know that I am a huge fan of Disney
Please know that I am dedicated to my work
Please know that I am independent
Please know that I am insomniac
Please know that I am coulrophobic
Please know that I am not the most stylish lady in the world
Please know that I am not sensitive

Please know that I love aquariums
Please know that I love spazzing on Korean artists
Please know that I love shopping
Please know that I love traveling
Please know that I love socializing
Please know that I love astronomy
Please know that I love spending most of my time friends
Please know that I hate being taken away from them
Please know that I would hate if you abandoned all you have over me

Please know that I can be lovable
Please know that I can be hella annoying
Please know that I can act like a kid at one point
Please know that I can sound like your mother on the other hand
Please know that I can spend hours following my passion

Please know that I think long distance wouldn't be a big deal
Please know that I focus mainly on my academic performance
Please know that I have the scariest doll you will ever see
Please know that I curse occasionally
Please know that my laughter can be the loudest noise you've ever heard

Please know that,
I am not mentally ready

Please know that,
I am not perfect

If you feel like you are qualified,
Please refer my address or feel free to reply to this letter.
Your response will be a subject to my consideration


Sincerely,

Waiting

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin